Job Type Consultant
- Understand the current capabilities of the IAM team and platform and communicate those capabilities to application teams seeking to consume them.
- Manage a tracking system of all incoming application migrations by tracking status, high-level requirements and due dates.
- Assist with the development or enhancement of new request/fulfillment processes in the effort to continuously improve turnaround time.
- Develop data management and tracking tools (using common MS Office tools) to continuously improve both management visibility and customer experience.
- A broad range of Identity Management knowledge desired, including experience with Active Directory, ADFS, AD LDS, & Azure AD.
- Minimum 2 years Identity Management, Active Directory or Cybersecurity, designing, implementing and running production support for Identity Management/Directory Services technology within a large-scale, global environment.
- Experience with multiple facets of Identity and Access Management, including: Access Management, Single Sign-On and multi-factor authentication, Directory Services (AD Directory Services, LDAP).
- Knowledge or familiarity with ITIL processes and methods.
- ITIL Foundations certification.