Job Type Consultant
- Collaborates with internal and external technical and end user groups to ensure applications and other third party systems meet the organization’s clinical and business needs when building and implementing the system.
- Maintains knowledge of new technical concepts and solutions and their application to healthcare.
- Assists with implementation and support of third party systems. Performs in-depth analysis of end user department workflows, data collection, report details and other technical issues as they relate to design and build decisions.
- Plans, prepares, and executes test scripts for application testing, new release testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Provides the necessary experience and knowledge to ensure all aspects of the application integrate with the other cross functional applications utlized by the organization.
- Ambulatory/Beacon certified Analyst with experience in therapy plans, VIA oncology, and clinical experience in Oncology.