Job Type PermanentContract-to-Hire
- Works collaboratively with development team, QA team members and UX to iteratively construct software solutions using agile methodology.
- Responsible for mobile application design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Develop software that communicates with back-end server / cloud services.
- Support and improve mobile applications and show a high level of ownership.
- Participate in daily team stand-ups, review, planning and retrospective meetings.
- Works with graphic designers and other members of internal project team and external contractors to develop mobile programs, designs and make architecture recommendations, and provide guidance and expertise on how best to design the product solution to work with mobile devices.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems (or related field), and 5+ years of related experience.
- 3+ required years of iOS mobile application development experience in a professional environment.
- Minimum of one published app in the App Store.
- Must demonstrate success creating iOS applications for phone and tablets using Swift.
- Must have experience in an object-oriented design methodology environment and IDE (e.g. iOS SDK and Xcode IDE)
- Must have experience working with agile methodology such as Scrum or Kanban
- Must have experience with databases (e.g. SQLite, CoreData).
- Must have experience with REST APIs and HTTP services.
- Must have experience with XML & JSO.
- Must have experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and experience working with Core Bluetooth and similar hardware APIs a plus.