Job Type Consultant
- Review, interpret, estimate, and implement User Stories to working software.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement programs of moderate to high complexity.
- Engage and influence technical discussion of new solutions and architectures. Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Utilize software code version control and defect management tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in directly related field
- 2-4 years of professional IT experience.
- Experience with at least two high-level programming and markup languages, preferably C# and VB.Net.
- Experience with WebAPI RESTful services
- Experience with Web Development including Web services, Angular 2+, and CSS
- Experience with Full Stack development. This includes databases, servers, systems engineering, front-end technology, basic design ability, and third-party frameworks.