Job Type PermanentContract-to-Hire
- Software Development (50%) & Support (10%)
- Work in a variety of technologies including traditional Object-Oriented development, as well as open source technologies and cloud infrastructure solutions (Git, AngularJS, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Amazon AWS/Lamba, etc.).
- Define and implement optimizations for maintainability, scalability, availability, security, reusability and performance.
- Develop research environments to support development of connected solutions.
- Become an internal expert for Connected Products, IoT standards, and existing EMR solutions.
- Explore and implement open source development environments to prove out designs.
- Understand the strategic problems of the industry and take ownership of defining how our solution align to the overall technical strategy.
- Collaborate with internal and external organizations (25%)
- Work with others to share the overall knowledge on new technologies. This will include supporting other teams as they develop on those same technologies.
- Research (15%)
- Expand knowledge of new technologies through various media, attending conferences, and working with our strategic partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- 5+ years of software development experience developing commercial software products.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to solve complex problems and develop creative solutions.
- Desire to work in an environment that is entrepreneurial and innovative.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Prior experience working with advanced technologies, mobile development, troubleshooting complex systems, including embedded systems, and bringing new products to market.