Job Type PermanentContract-to-Hire
- Participate as part of a software team practicing Agile.
- Review, interpret, estimate, and implement User Stories to working software.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement programs of moderate to high complexity.
- Engage and influence technical discussion of new solutions and architectures. Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Provide creative solutions to moderately complex, cross platform technical problems, partnering with customers to establish requirements and closing identified gaps.
- Provide strong problem solving skills, methodology, and approach. Review problems by using experience, analytical skills, and creative thinking to develop solutions.
- Adhere to defined programming standards and structured coding techniques. Maintain clean testable code with the support of Senior Developers and Architects.
- Collaborate in peer code reviews by providing comments and suggestions.
- Utilize software code version control and defect management tools.
- Perform unit testing before releasing code to QA.
- Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Create documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, and charts to demonstrate sound solutions.
- Provide onsite and offsite support for the processing cycles of production systems. Some evening and/or weekend work required to support production deployments, critical incidents, or critical projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in directly related field required.
- 5-7 years of professional IT experience.
- Experience with at least two high-level programming and markup languages, preferably C# and VB.Net.
- Experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Full Stack development is a plus, but not required. This includes databases, servers, systems engineering, front-end technology, basic design ability, and third-party frameworks.
- Experience with WebAPI RESTful services.
- Experience with unit testing concepts and frameworks<./li>
- Experience with Web Development including Web services, Angular 2+, and CSS.
- Knowledge of development tools, structure analysis, technical design techniques, and database and file access methods.