As we come to the end of the year, we look back at what we were able to accomplish in a very challenging 2020. The main theme of our 2020 accomplishments is that we continue to invest in becoming an even stronger long-term partner to our clients.
1. We hired a full-time Director of Education to help our clients upskill their staff through turnkey or tailored virtual and in-person workshops.
2. We hosted a variety of virtual events covering topics such as IoT, Predictive Analytics, Virtual Project Management, and more.
3. We re-vamped the NRC Talent Incubator program to help companies identify, train, and coach local and diverse talent to fill technology roles.
4. We announced a partnership with Amazon Business to help our clients seamlessly integrate their enterprise procurement systems to Amazon Business.
5. We added over 10 new clients to our NRC family.
6. We supported over 20 different community organizations through The NRC Foundation.
Looking ahead to 2021, we are excited at the opportunity to implement even more initiatives and ideas to help our clients continue improving their business through innovative technology solutions.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with your organization in 2021. Get in touch with us to get started on new opportunities in the new year.