New Resources Consulting’s latest news articles, as well as all upcoming events, are listed here. Throughout, you’ll notice that we are always moving in directions that provide value to our clients.
#NowHiring: New Resources Consulting is seeking to add an experienced Quality Assurance Automation Analyst to our talented Business Process team in Milwaukee, WI. Top candidates will possess 3+ years of relevant experience and a proven track record of delivering substantial business results. Please visit newresources.com/career-portal to view complete application details or contact Amanda Mast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#SuccessStory: Chris Seidl of The Manitowoc Company sits down with New Resources Consulting to discuss how our Managed Services Group helped The Manitowoc Company adjust to a new location, a smaller staff, and a tightened budget. Get in touch with us today to discover what NRC’s Managed Services Group can do for you: email@example.com.
New Resources Consulting’s Managed Services Group provides unparalleled assistance to companies in need of a managed services provider. Our dedicated team tailors services to the exact needs of our ...
From our Managed Services Group to our Direct Hire Group—and many more—we at New Resources Consulting are confident we have the technology solutions that suit your unique needs. Visit our website today to learn more.
CONSISTENT RESULTS CONNECTING PEOPLE WITH TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Since 1987, New Resources Consulting has offered superlative management and information technology consulting. Our philosophy of “impro...
Living in the technological age doesn’t have to mean living by cold and reductive templates or formulas. We at New Resources Consulting pride ourselves on getting to know the people behind our business partners and then tailoring technological resources to their exact needs. Give us a call today at (414) 289-7960 to explore your options.
Wake Forest Baptist Health required 24/7 support for all of their PeopleSoft 9.1 modules, as well as the integration points between PeopleSoft and specified third-party systems. Utilizing New Resources Consulting’s Managed Services Group, Wake Forest receives round-the-clock support for all PeopleSoft modules, including application administration, service support, and evolutionary enhancements. Read more of our client success stories and get in touch with us today: nrcmanagedservices.com.
The ability to scale the scope and intensity of our solutions is one of our Managed Services Group’s specialties. We provide everything from incremental support to comprehensive services, all performed by US-based industry experts. Get in touch with us today to discuss our promotional rates for long-term contracts: (913) 661-0539.
New Resources Consulting seeks Business Analysts for long-term contract positions in Madison, WI; candidates should possess a background in Agile, specifically writing requirements and acceptance criteria using key Agile framework. Insurance and technical backgrounds are preferred.
• Maintain effective communication with project managers, architectural, & technical leads to determine the needs of stakeholders and develop plans focused on practicality & improvement
• Analyze the gap between current and future states; recommend solutions
• Work with clients to identify, validate, and document business objectives through workshops, interviews, and market research
• Uncover and document requirements that clearly reflect business goals, user needs, and technical feasibility; become a source of information for clients and team members
• Encourage stakeholder engagement with effective analysis and cost assessments
• Establish the technical vision, analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs, and gather information as required
• Maintain focus on standardization, increased efficiency, cost reduction, increased quality, and improved user experience
• Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating accountability, diversity & inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity, and fun
• Support end-users; effectively communicate product goals, scope, and features
• Effectively manage product backlog
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 3+ years of experience in a Strategy or Business Analyst role
• Familiarity with Agile framework and experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience in leading projects, process improvement, change management, organizational
By: Carly Kroll | Director of Education | New Resources Consulting The past two decades have seen an immense change in workplaces from office spaces to factory floors. Technology has been evolving and...
Serving clients nationwide just got a bit easier with our expansion to The Windy City! We are thrilled by the addition of Catherine Landgraf to our growing team. Catherine is well-versed in all things New Resources Consulting and would love to speak with you; contact her today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Improvement through technology NEW RESOURCES CONSULTING The world of technology grows more involved and ubiquitous every day, oftentimes neglecting the personal aspects that inform every business. At ...
The Managed Services Group at New Resources Consulting will work closely with you to design and implement a series of solutions that maximize your budget. Let’s chat about how we can help you accomplish your goals: email@example.com.